Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling good?!

I should feel good about myself.
You know, the sense of gratitude. I should have that feeling towards myself 'cause i seldom do.
The fact that i have a family that have been very supportive of what i do,
even with all the arguements that happened before.............
one guy who practically make my life merrier,
and tasting that sweet taste of success recently in the game that i enjoyed the most,
beating Sandakan at last & getting the award as a bonus,
I actually should feel good about myself.
Even despite the fact that 'we' are not talking & the worse thing that had happened,
talking about me behind my back.
That is what i'm feeling pretty bad about the whole thing.
Although come to think of it, it have never been my fault.
And yes, i feel hurt.
Getting the record straight is not hard although how hurtful it could be.
I'm stepping to that building each day with a sigh,
hoping that i will still survive mentally after what it feel like a long, long day.
I took the risk & i dealt with the consequences.
And know what, i have no regrets on doing it.
Well, because for sure, it have never been wrong.
I may no getting all i want and maybe, what i expect,
but like i say before, that's when the sense of gratitude should be rolling in.
It have been tough days, & what it's only February.
At least the coming Monthly Test is not until 6th of March.
Thank God.
But, i'm not sure i'm even taking it with the whole Melaka thing coming on.
Yup, the centralised training.
So, i'm counting on lady luck tomorrow,
hoping me survive for another day.
Surprises come to me every single day,
and one of it, my whole girlfriends join hockey....
God bless them, haha if you know what i mean.
Well, off doing my 'kerja kursus' now................................
Good week to everyone.

0 comments: