Sunday, January 3, 2010

A great 2009

I'm back.

Blogging, i mean. Since i am officially done with high school. I pretty much kill my own blog. But i guess you guys can understand with me busy with SPM & stuff. Wait!what is SPM again? Hehehehh. :D

2009 have been a great year for me.

And why you ask? Well, it has been a tough year for me mentally and physically and it was much, much tougher compared to my previous high school years. But yet, i managed to pull through and survived until today. I simply have learned a lot of things throughout my days as a Franciscan and i also gain memorable experiences that i would never ever forget. Frankly, part of miss high school a lot but big part of me really glad that i'm over high school for real. I am now looking forward for new beginnings that that i believe i will find in college life. Sooooo.....
Bye Convent
.

2009 have bring such an impact in my life.
I try new things.
I met new people in life.
I create a stronger bond with them.
The best thing is....
I am a BETTER person than what i am before.

I admit that i make mistakes but I learn from it to become better. That's how things suppose to be, right? When i ponder back deeply about everything that had happened, i am now 100% sure that i have no regrets in making all those mistakes. Because if i don't, then i wouldn't be able to learn and grow up. And i have this people to thank for making my 2009 such a great year. It's been a pleasure creating great memories with all of you & we have years to come to create more.

My small family.
My girlfriends and boyfriends. :p
My mates.
My 'budak-budak'
Jacky.
And finally, my soul sister. :)

I SAYANGG YOU GUYS SOOO DAMN MUCH.
We had fun, right??
Now, cheers to 2010. I have my own resolutions for this year but seriously, i don't really know what to expect this year. I'm hoping for a great SPM results. And not forgetting, my education life after that. Which means, new environment, new friends and new aim. For the time being, i'm just gonna go along with my workout & training routines and also helping with the BLACK & WHITE RAINBOW Theathre.
Just helping and NOT acting. Get tickets from me. Heheheheh :D

Happy back to school, kids. :))


Form 5, 2009. Before retiring. :)

2 comments:

Sulina Piakong said...

hahahaha 'budak-budak' aahh.. I LOVEE YOUUU TOOOO! <3 & that's for sure.

:D

Ann Manson said...

hahah of course you love me. it's a must. :))